Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scratch that and reverse, reverse.....

Do the Charlie Brown! Okay, so its Tuesday and just wanted to apologize for the rant yesterday. Sometimes, on Monday, I forget to attach my man-parts before leaving the house :-/



Important story that I keep forgetting to bring up.....or maybe I keep forgetting as I have to have my memory wiped clean after every occurance.......either way, there is an outbreak of old dude junk at the gym these days. It's freaking me out but apparently, old dudes' everywhere want all young dudes to see their "shh-mack", their "cash and prizes", their "twig n berries". Honestly, its quite disgusting and against the YMCA locker room policies. There are signs everywhere that clearly state "cover up and wear a swim suit in the whirlpool". And here's the thing, I'm brash enough to open my mouth and tell someone to "put the dick away" but there's no good ending to getting into an altercation with a nakid dude. I have had some positive proactive issues with the YMCA. I bitched about the lack of people cleaning up the free weight area so they opened up their pocketbook and hired someone to do so. However, I don't know how to tell them they need to hire a "Naked Policeman"........err, wait, no, I mean..............sigh..............

No comments: